All entries must submit media for judging via the online entry system. Each media type has specific technical requirements, as outlined below.
Submission media options vary by category. Refer to the categories section for details on the submission options for each category.
- JUDGING MEDIA: This media will be reviewed by the jury.
- REFERENCE IMAGES: These images are required for all entries and may be used for promotional purposes. These images will not be judged.
- THUMBNAIL: Every entry requires a thumbnail image. The jury will see this for reference only, it will not be judged.
We will not be accepting physical entries. All entry media must be uploaded into the online entry system.
DO NOT MAIL PHYSICAL ENTRIES – THEY WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
Image files will only be accepted through the online entry system. Images submitted can be:
- Artwork Image (the original content or artwork as it ran)
- Project Image (installation, in-situ, detail/closeup, project boards, etc.)
- The longest side of each image should be at least 2400 pixels long
- The longest side of each image must be a maximum of 4800 pixels long
- Each file must be no larger than 5 MB
- Each file must be a high res JPEG or PNG
- Each file should be RGB color mode
- For Project Board images, all information should be large enough to be seen from a distance when projected or on a small monitor.
BACK TO TOP
Video files will only be accepted through the online entry system. Videos submitted can be:
- Content Video (the original content as it ran)
Please reference the individual categories for length restrictions.
- Project Video (case study, behind the scenes, trailer, cut-down, demo, screen record, etc.)
Case Study and Project Videos should be no longer than 2 minutes.
ASPECT RATIO / RESOLUTION
- 1920 x 1080 is preferred, for judging, though videos of any aspect ratio are allowed.
- Each file must be no larger than 500 MB
- Do NOT include color bars or tone
- Do NOT include agency information or slates
- Case Study and Project Videos should be no longer than 2 minutes.
BACK TO TOP
PDF files will only be accepted through the online entry system. PDFs submitted can be:
- Project PDF (contains images, graphics, and copy providing information about the project)
- Publication PDF (full booklets, brochures, books, magazines, etc.)
- Files must be exported at a high resolution image compression.
- Your name should not be anywhere in the file, nor the file name.
- Each file must be no larger than 15 MB
- Images, graphics, and copy should be provided in a single file
- Project PDFs should be three (3) pages or less
- Physical books should be entered as multi-page documents
- Publication PDFs should not contain any extraneous project information. They should be a digital version of the book as it was printed.
- Password-protected PDFs are NOT accepted.
- Digital publications may be entered as PDFs, providing they contain their original interactive components.
BACK TO TOP
Gif files will only be accepted through the online entry system. Gifs submitted can be:
- Content Animation (the original content or artwork as it ran)
- The longest side of each graphic must be a maximum of 4800 pixels long
- Each file must be no larger than 50 MB
- Each file should be a high res GIF when possible
- For artwork animations in a language other than English, provide an English translation in the "Judging Description / Translation" field with the individual gif file.
BACK TO TOP